Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 2 With the Nanny

Jess finished his second week at home with his nanny, and I think it is going well.  He is starting to get the whole napping thing, but still isn't as consistent as we would like.  Most evenings about 5 o'clock Jess takes a power nap on Mama or Papa to get rid of his crabby-pants.  We love the snuggle-time!

Sleeping on Mama
Josh and I are really having fun with Jess.  He is a pretty funny boy.  He loves playing in his bouncer (thanks Chele and Owen!).  His favorite animal must be the elephant because he can't get enough of all of his elephants.

This thing is awesome!

I'm such a big boy!

Mmmmm...elephant feet

No hands and I still chew on my elephant!
We are trying to get Jess into every one of his outfits at least once before he grows out of them.  So far, we have failed miserably, but we'll keep trying.

Jess fits right in here in the Northwoods!

Jess's first soccer "jersey"
We still have quite the cute, smiley boy.  He loves blowing bubbles and loves singing along with Mama and Papa.  I think we will have a musical little man on our hands.

I have a full tummy!

Hi Mama!

Do you really need to take another picture right now?

Papa changing my diaper
This next week is full of a lot of the same; work for Josh and I, play for Jess and the pups.  What was life like before this little guy?  I can't even imagine it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment