Tuesday, September 13, 2011

35 weeks

So last night I decide we need to take another belly picture since we are only 5 weeks away.  Josh takes my picture and I ask to see it.  My reaction? "Do I really look like that?!?!?!"  I must be more tired than I feel and I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 babies in there, if not 4.  I will post this picture for you, since you are my family and friends, but, believe me, I am not proud.  Although after seeing this picture, I almost peed my pants laughing.  Thank God this is not what I see when I look in the mirror.  There must be some sort of magical pregnancy hormone that keeps my reality a bit skewed (towards the positive).
Other than this new revelation that I am growing daily, everything is going well.  I told you that we decided to remodel our bathroom, and that is about done.  Josh is wonderful when it comes to projects like this, and I am super lucky to have him.  Hopefully Baby Cad follows in his footsteps.


Tomorrow is my first baby shower.  Some girlfriends from here are throwing it for me and Mama Globa is coming into town for it (so is my dad, but he will not be attending the shower).  I am so excited!

We have a big weekend coming up.  Bridal shower for my brother's fiancee Candace and a baby shower for me!  Should be a great time!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment