Somehow I have avoided swelling (for the most part) up until last Thursday. Work has been wild, and I just haven't been able to sit down much, let alone put my feet up. Here's a picture of the results.....
Needless to say, this does not feel great. I wore Crocs to work today and they were tight! Yikes. My wonderful husband is cleaning up the garage right now, and letting me just keep my feet up all night.
I had my second baby shower this weekend, thrown by JJ and Chele (Josh's sisters), and it was a blast! So fun to see everyone. Here's a pic of Josh with the diaper cake JJ made. So cool!
He was pretty impressed.
We also had a bridal shower for my "almost-sister-in-law" Candace. It was wonderful. I think everyone had a great time and we are looking forward to her bachelorette party this weekend.
Josh has finished the bathroom and it looks amazing. I haven't taken photos yet, but I will post when I take them.
4 weeks to go until Baby Cad's due date. Remember, we want him to stay in until them.....think positive thoughts for us, please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment