I can't believe this baby is due here in less than 6 weeks. We are definitely not quite ready.....
A BIG thank you to Jake and Cindy Cadwallader for helping this weekend with the bathroom remodel. I don't think they knew they were going to be helping when they showed up, but we put them to work. Tonight I think we can start priming and painting the walls and that means tile tomorrow or Thursday!
The baby's room has taken a back seat for now so we can finish the bathroom, but that is fine with me. If Baby Cad decides to show up, we will be fine. We put a new coat of paint on the bassinet this weekend and it looks much more fresh now, can't wait to see our little guy inside it!
I have 3 showers coming up in the next few weeks and I can't wait to spend some time with family and friends, and see all the cute baby stuff! I just love it!
As you can tell, I am starting to get pretty excited, but not excited enough to want this baby to come early. I just keep reminding him to stay in there until Uncle Andy's wedding and all will be just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment