I am now 33 weeks along in my pregnancy. I cannot believe I have under 50 days to go until Baby Cad's due date! BabyCenter tells me he's over 17 inches long now and weighs over 4 lbs (about the size of a pineapple). He must really be curled up in there, because that is a big baby!
Lately he is moving pretty much all the time. He doesn't wake me up at night (except for when he squishes my bladder about 3 times per night!). He responds now when I poke him through my belly. His uncle Andy got to feel him move over the weekend, and I think it freaked him out a bit!
My pelvic pain seems to be getting better (knock on wood). Hopefully, that means my body is accommodating the baby a bit better now.
Josh and I decided last night that we want to get the guest bath remodeled before the baby comes, so we are taking a trip to Menard's in Rice Lake tonight to gather up the supplies and see what they have in stock. I am excited to see the pink floral wallpaper disappear! I'll try to post pictures of the before and after for you to see. I know this will be a great improvement!
Have a wonderful Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment