I am now 32 weeks pregnant and growing! I can't believe he's going to be here in about 8 weeks. Baby Cad and I have a talk every day about his due date. I explain to him that he will have much more fun at his uncle's wedding if he is still in my tummy. I think we have an agreement that he can come out anytime from October 9th on. I just hope he keeps his end of the bargain.. :-)
BabyCenter says Baby Cad is the size of a large jicama....http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size?slideNumber=30
He also now has toenails, fingernails, and hair (Mom, do you think he really has any hair or will he be bald like I was...?)
This baby might just be a soccer player. He has been taking shots all week and I think my ribcage is the goal. I can tell he's getting bigger because he's moving around a lot more and I can actually find his feet and his butt. Such a cute little butt already!
A few girlfriends of mine in Ladysmith are planning a Baby Shower for me for the 3rd week in September, and I'm looking forward to that, along with the other 2 showers I will have next month. Josh says he's pretty grateful he's not invited. I think being around that many women is a bit intimidating for him! haha
I'll post another picture in the next couple of weeks, this belly is growing so fast I can hardly believe it!
Also, I put a box on the right side of this blog that you can enter your email address in and follow the blog if you want. I think if you do this you will get email updates whenever I writer a new entry....I think. Join if you'd like!
Talk soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment