For those of you who have ever shared a room or a home with me, I am a crazy sleeper. Well, this baby is making me even crazier.
Almost every night this week, I have woken Josh up in the middle of the night for some crisis or another. Last night, I saw someone in our room crawling around. I even told him, "I am wide awake and I saw him!" I turned on the light and of course there was no one there. The night before last I was sure all the shelves in my closet were collapsing. I leaped out of bed to stop everything from crashing to the floor, and I yelled to Josh for help holding the shelves up. Josh (having shared a bed with me for a while now) replied, "You're sleeping and the closet is not falling down," and he rolled over. I then woke up and found myself holding very tightly to the closet door, pushing with all my might. It was still attached, and the closet was still standing. Imagine that. At least I'm getting some exercise at night now too!
I also had a dream the other night that Baby Cad is a redhead. He had the cutest fat cheeks and STRAIGHT red hair. Crazy. Only a few more weeks and we'll know for sure!
If anyone has any good ideas to keep me from driving Josh nuts in my sleep, let me know. I know he'd appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment