Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Attempt at Blogging

A blog seems to be the best way to keep in touch with family and friends, especially once Baby Cad shows up, so I figured I might as well get started now.

Yesterday I sent out a Baby Countdown email that stated we had our names narrowed down to three.  After talking with Josh last night, we both have the same favorite name, so I feel like that decision is actually already made!  We'll still keep all three names on the list in case the name just doesn't fit Baby Cad, but we hope it does.

We used the brand-new Cub Cadet yesterday, and our marriage is officially saved! Halleluia!

This is a short posting for my first entry, but I promise it will get better.  Hope you all enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. You two (or should I say three), seem to be having so much fun with the pregnancy -- that's so great! I'm looking forward to meeting my next grand nephew!

    Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggghhhh...I can't wait to find out what this mysterious name is!!! I love reading your updates and miss you dearly, although I'm in need of some updated Gina preggo pics so I can see that cute baby bump of yours :) Hope you're having a fab week!

    ReplyDelete