Sunday, July 8, 2012

What a Busy Summer!

Well, it's been over a month since my last post.....fail.  We have been busy traveling this past month, but my only excuse for not updating this blog is that I'm tired.  I spend all my time with Jess when he's awake, and when he goes to bed, I tend to veg out.....time to get my butt in gear!
Seriously Mom, we've talked about this...
First time in a pool!

Bathing Suit Model
Jess has really grown up since my last post.  A couple weeks before he turned 8 months, our little man started pulling himself up on furniture, and that was such an exciting milestone.  Well, just around his 8 month mark, he decided he would walk around furniture.  He is now cruising like a pro!  It feels like we just baby-proofed for a crawling baby, now we need to do the same for a walking baby!
So good at standing

I can get toys off the kitchen table!

I love walking!

Someone has to push this chair around!
Like I said, Jess turned 8 months on the 22nd of June.  It is REALLY getting tough to get those onesie pictures now.  He is such a mover!
Silly

Baller

I can't believe he's 8 months already!
He now has 7 teeth!  I think there are quite a few more on their way as Jess's mouth is like a waterfall!  He is just like the dogs, crawl over to Mama and wipe the drool on her pants!  I love all three of them and it surprisingly does not gross me out!  haha
Sitting in Mama's photo tray

Playing at the mall
We have gone on a few trips lately.  Josh's cousin Chelsey got married in Fargo, ND.  It was quite the drive, but me made it safe and sound.  It was a great wedding and we got to see quite a few friends from college too.  The Sunday after the wedding was Josh's first Father's Day, so as one of his gifts, he got to sleep in the van on the way home.  haha!
With the beautiful Bride.  Congrats Chelsey and Tim Gauer!
Dancing with Mama
Snuggle-nap with Auntie JJ

Another snuggle-nap with Auntie Chele
Drinking beer with Papa
Last weekend we made our way to Traverse County, MN to the Globa cabin.  Jess had his first boat ride and his first experience in the swing.  He liked both (but not the life jacket).  Baba and Deedee, and Andy and Candace were there.  We had a blast.  Josh, Andy, Candace, and I even got out to golf one day.  Since I am writing this blog, I am going to tell everyone I won by 10 strokes.......does anyone believe that?!?!? ha
Swinging

More swinging

Swimming pool!

On the boat!
This past week was so weird, I kept calling Wednesday the weekend....I think I need to take more Wednesdays off.  It was such a nice break in the week.  We went to the Cadwallader cabin Tuesday night after work, and participated in the Winter, WI 4th of July Parade on Wednesday.  Jess, his cousins Jacob and Elsie, and Grandma and I walked in the Kiddie Parade.  Jacob and Grandma did a great job decorating Jess's stroller and Elsie's wagon.  It was too hot, but still a lot of fun.  I think the baby was very happy to get home into his air conditioned house that night.
Happy, sweaty family!

In the river

Another pool!
Well, I was just informed by my husband that I have to blog weekly.....we'll see.  I told him that he could help, and his response was, "I can't spell."  Valid point.  See you all in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment