We have a 19-month old, and he is such a joy! Jess is talking so much now and repeats everything. He finally has all of his letters down and he can count to 12!!! We have been working on colors and he has all of the basics memorized, plus he lets us know what color our cars and his nanny Nancy's car is!
 |
| Cheese!!! |
This boy is definitely a a BOY! He was able to ride on the "tractor" (lawn mower) the other day with his Papa, and he loved it! Our house is full of cars, trucks, and trains and we don't go a day without playing with those for sure! Here's a pic of him near the tractor behind the Toad House in Ladysmith.
 |
| Big tractor |
We took a trip to Traverse County a couple weekends ago and stayed at Baba and Deedee's cabin. The weather wasn't great, but we had such a good time. Jess got to see his Uncle Andy, Auntie Candy, and new sweet cousin CeCe! He just loves being with family and we love it too!
 |
| Baba and Deedee with their "grands" |
 |
| Taking Deedee for a walk |
 |
| Cousins |
Jess and I had an awesome day yesterday. We first went to Toad House in Ladysmith. They offer art projects for kids every Saturday morning. Jess was a little young, and not quite interested yet, but we will try again. He did enjoy walking around in the back, climbing rocks, and exploring the paths behind the Toad House. We will definitely be going back and bringing Papa next time!
 |
| Rock-climbing |
Josh's dad was up for a few days as we are remodeling the bathroom. I use the term "we" loosely as I have had nothing to do with anything but the shopping.....The bathroom is really coming along, and I cannot wait until be have two working bathrooms in the house again! Thanks for coming out here Jake!
 |
| Sitting in CeCe's chair! |
This week is a big week for us. Tomorrow is Josh's last day at RCMH and he is moving on to a new job on Tuesday. I will really miss working with him, but I am very excited for him in this new adventure!
 |
| Snuggling with Papa |
Like I have said before, Jess is just the most wonderful person ever! He is so silly and sweet. He is super ticklish behind his ears, and LOVES being tickled. He still loves the bath and blows bubbles the whole time he is in there. Jess is a greek yogurt fanatic, and I think he would eat it for every meal if we let him. The kid has got good taste!
 |
| Peek! At the cabin. |
 |
| My big boy! |
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment