As usual, it's been a while since my last post. Since June, a lot has happened. Josh turned 30, Jess turned 2, both Josh and I started new jobs, and we are expecting another baby boy! Life with a two-year-old keeps us very busy, so rather than blogging, I have been making memories. BUT.....I realized I might forget some of those if I don't write them down, so I'm back.
 |
| Jess and Papa wrestling |
Josh turned 30 in July, and many friends and family came out to Ladysmith to surprise Josh with a fun weekend of food and drinks. We celebrated at the Tee-Away just down the street, and if I do say so myself, it was a successful surprise!
 |
| I love seeing all these guys together! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Papa! |
Like I said, Jess turned two a few weeks ago, and, boy, do we have a great kiddo! He is a smart and sweet and obviously adorable boy. Right now he is definitely a Mama's boy, and I am taking full advantage. I know that soon Papa will be the cool one to hang out with. Jess Augustus recently finished his potty training, and we couldn't be happier. He's even out of diapers at nap and nighttime, and we're just crossing our fingers that when his little brother comes along, things don't regress.
 |
| Playing with cousin Jacob at his birthday party. |
 |
| Playing trains on the potty. |
Josh started a new job in June at an outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in town here, and he really likes it there. I just started a few weeks ago at an outpatient Mental Health Counseling clinic in town, and so far, so good! Lot's of changes, but I am sure they are positive changes for our family.
 |
| Our race car driver (Dale Jr.) |
 |
| Four generations of Cadwallader men. |
AND.....we're having another baby boy! The baby is due March 1st, and we're hoping he arrives on-time or late just like Jess did. I love big, fat babies, and I'm thinking this one might be bigger than Jess. But....hopefully not over 10 pounds. I've switched doctors (my wonderful doctor Cec moved to Stillwater this summer...boo!), and I will be delivering in Chippewa this time. Good news, though, I can have an epidural there.....something I didn't have the option to do in Ladysmith. Yay!
Josh is keeping busy with projects around the house. He remodeled our master bathroom this summer, and he just finished up on our bedroom. Both look great. I'm lucky to have married such a handy guy! Next project is Jess's "Big Boy" room. We're hoping to get that done before Christmas for Jess, but we'll see!
We had a super fun family day today. The Toad House in Ladysmith had a "Little Toadlettes" event today with singing and musical instruments. Plus, Jess got to do the "Toadally Artsy" craft with the bigger kids too! And got some good tea and those delicious German Kipfles......seriously, those of you in Ladysmith, stop at the Toad House and try a kipfle.....they are AMAZING!
 |
| "Glue Paint" |
 |
| The final product. |
My new job considers the day after Thanksgiving a holiday, so this year, I will have my first Black Friday experience. I have no idea what I'm doing or how to figure out what I'm shopping for, but I'm really excited! We will be in the Cities that weekend, so I'm sure I will have a lot of options. If anyone reading this has some helpful tips, please share!
That's it for now. Who wants to take bets about how long it takes me to blog again....? Anyone? My goal is next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment