Saturday, March 10, 2012

How about a sleep routine?

We've had a rough week in terms of sleep in our household.  Jess is not wanting to take naps, and it has been taking longer to get him down at night.  Plus, he's been waking up in the night, which isn't the norm.  I like to tell myself that he just wants more Mama and Papa time, but I'm not sure that's the case.  Whatever it is, I hope it gets better!  We are tired!
Jess loves being half-naked

His bee is his favorite! Thanks Katie Herdan!

Jess tried green beans last week, and this past Friday he tried peas for the first time.  Let's be honest, he likes all food, but it is clear green beans are his favorite so far.  He ate the peas, but not with as much enthusiasm as with the green beans.  We'll try something new again next week.  We love seeing how he likes new foods!
Hmmmmmm.....

Delicious!

So full
Jess is still working on rolling from his belly to his back.  He has mastered the other way around, but for some reason hasn't been able to make his way back yet.  Josh and I are going to be a happy Mama and Papa when he finally gets this because, along with waking up for "no reason" in the night, Jess wakes up when he can't roll back to his back in the middle of the night.  He is adorable when he sleeps on his tummy though!
Bed time!

Before waking him up in the morning
Jess is becoming a little bit more mobile.  He is starting to scoot backwards a bit when on his tummy.  I'm not sure he knows what he's doing but he keeps doing it!  Papa got some new toys out for Jess today and he loves playing with the cars!
So happy

Strong boy

Tasty toys!

Get over here

So funny
Diesel was enjoying the nice weather today too.  He's always looking for the warmest, sunniest spot in the house, and I think he found it today!
Who is behind the curtain?

It's Diesel!
It was beautiful out today, so we went for a walk with our friends, Chris and Julie Kammerud, and their kids Sophia and Nolan.  Jess didn't know what to think, being around people close to his size for the first time.  We think he had a good time, though!
Attempt 1

Attempt 2

Attempt 3
Jess and Mama have had a lot of snuggles this week.  I wish we had more time together, but when I do get home from work, we have an awesome time!  Silly boy!
I love my boy!
I am taking the next few Fridays off, so the big man and I can play play play!  I hope you all enjoy the nice weather we have coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment