Jess turned 5 months old on March 22nd. Time is going by so quickly and he is growing so fast. As you will see in his pictures, Jess loves the camera. I point the thing at him and he just smiles. Such a sweetie!
 |
| I'm gonna get you! |
 |
| I love my feet |
 |
| Such a model |
We had a few more nice days, so we've made sure to get out with the stroller or the Baby Bjorn. Jess is doing better in the stroller, but he still prefers to be free to move wherever he wants.
 |
| Ready for a walk with Mama |
Jess has now tried a variety of different fruits and vegetables and, as you can surely tell, he likes them all. Jess is eating oatmeal, rice cereal, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and bananas. We are going to try apples tomorrow for the first time. He is still eating lots of formula along with his food. He definitely got his appetite from his Mama!
 |
| Give me those bananas |
 |
| Full and naked! |
 |
| Mmmmmmmm!!!! |
 |
| I like having carrots all over my face |
Jess Augustus just adores his Papa. Whenever Josh walks into the room, Jess lights up. He is content just sitting with Josh, and he loves his Papa's "upside down kisses". Actually he loves everything upside down right now. Such a silly boy.
 |
| Just hanging with Papa |
 |
| Comfy-cozy |
I took the last two Fridays off to spend time with the babe, and this last Friday we went up to the hospital to say hi to Papa and visit with the nurses (and to show off the cutest baby ever!). While we were there, I thought I'd better get a weight on Jess because I'm sure people will be asking (he's a little big for his age). With his clothes on, Jess weighed in at a whopping 24 lbs 1 oz! No wonder my biceps were sore this morning. I think I will have amazing arms by the time Heidi's wedding comes around this fall!
 |
| Pants-less bouncing |
 |
| Million-dollar legs |
 |
| So handsome |
 |
| The shirt says it all..... |
 |
| Say "cheese" Mama! |
Jess got his first owie on Friday. I just about cried. He was due for a fingernail clipping (bad Mama), and he cut his little nose with one of his nails while jumping on the Johnnie Jump-up. His nanny said he screamed so loud! Poor thing. He's fine now, but I still feel terrible. I suppose it's just the first of many cuts and scrapes my little boy will have in the future.
 |
| Poor little nose |
We have quite the celebrity in our household! Josh has made it onto a billboard in Ladysmith. He is part of the wonderful rehab team at Rusk County Memorial Hospital. I'm willing to bet his handsome face will bring in a few more customers!
 |
| Looking good Josh! |
Jess has FINALLY mastered rolling both ways. It took him a while to really get how to go from his belly to his back, but now he is doing it pretty consistently. So, now he is rolling right across the room. He loves his newfound mobility, and is happy to be able to roll to his toys!
 |
| So happy |
 |
| I'm so silly |
 |
| Got my ducky! |
 |
| A new way to play with the Jumperoo |
Our little man has three teeth now. The two bottom front ones, and a side top one. Weird, I know, but he is adorable!
 |
| The two bottom toofers! |
I hope everyone had a great two weeks like we did. Bring on the nice weather tomorrow. Happy Easter in advance!
Yay! I <3 seeing new pics of the little man...I can't believe how fast he's growing! :)
ReplyDelete