Saturday, March 17, 2012

Size 4 Diapers? Check.

We had a very happy boy all week.  Jess is doing a little better at night now.  He's actually sleeping at bedtime, and usually only wakes up once to eat (he's a hungry, growing boy!).
Just hanging out on the couch

I love my feet!
Because of the beautiful weather, we spent a lot of time outside.  The dogs are definitely loving it.  And they are kind-of terrorizing the neighbors who walk past the yard with their dogs.  Oh, well.  Everyone will be fine unless Dasha learns to jump over the fence!  We got Jess some warm-weather gear to protect his baby red-headed skin.  He got a safari hat and a pair of sunglasses.  He loved them both instantly, he hasn't tried to take them off once.
Happy with my Papa

All set for a walk

Cool shades Mama
Jess had carrots for the first time at the beginning of the week.  I'm positive this is Jess's favorite so far!  He's like a little birdie.  He also tried sweet potatoes later in the week and those are good too.  I'm hoping he's one of those kids that will eat anything.....
Feed me!

Hurry up

That's the stuff
We switched over to size 4 diapers today.  He could probably fit another week or so in the size 3s, but we ran out and had a whole case of size 4s ready and waiting (thanks Baba and Deedee Globa!).  They fit just fine, a little more room for the chunky-monkey thighs.
HAHAHAHA!
Jess absolutely adores the pups.  We were sitting on the deck Friday (I took the day off) and Jess was laughing the most wonderful belly laugh watching Diesel and Dasha chase each other.  He just wants to touch them all the time.  I can't wait until he can crawl around with them!
I'm gonna get her

I love my sister-bear!

I got an eye

There it is!
We weighed Jess on our scale today, and if it is accurate (it has been just about right in the past), Jess is just under 24 lbs.  I think we'll have a 6 month appointment next month with his doctor, so we'll see then!  We love our big boy!

Enjoy all of this nice weather.  We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment