It's not what you think. Jess dressed as a puppy this weekend for a little trick-or-treating. He wore the same costume his Papa wore when he was a little one. Of course, it is a Grandma Cad special, and ADORABLE!
 |
| Outside the Masonic Lodge |
 |
| Having a Puppy Treat |
There were a couple things going on in town this past Saturday. The Masonic Lodge held their second annual Haunted House. It was awesome. This building is huge, and I have always wanted to see inside. It is very cool! Jess got some candy, saw a witch, visited the Harry Potter room, then had some grilled cheese to round out that visit. Lots of fun had by all of us.
 |
| Photo Op inside the Haunted House |
The Ladysmith Fire Department also hosted a kids' day, but we got there just as it ended. Whoops, should have checked the schedule!
Saturday night we went to a retirement party for one of the local doctors. Dr. Charipar will definitely be missed at the hospital and clinic here, but luckily he is staying on as Medical Director of the two nursing homes in town! I have learned a lot from him in the past few years, and Josh and I were both honored to be a part of his celebration last night. Along with that party came a big milestone.....Jess's first babysitter. Our neighbor, Taylor, watched Jess last night and she did a wonderful job. Mama was a little nervous and tried to back out a few times in the past week, haha. Jess really likes Taylor, and we're hoping she's willing to come back in the future!
Another change has happened recently in the Cadwallader household. I am now a stay-at-home Mama. The new job was just not a good fit for me, so I will be staying home for a while with Mr. Jess until we decide our next step. Unfortunately, this means the nanny will no longer be coming in, and we are going to miss her dearly. She has been such a blessing to have here, and Jess loves her so much!
 |
| Early morning happy kiddo |
 |
| Plain White Tees |
These next two weeks are going to be filled with lots of home projects for me, as Nancy will still be coming in part-time for two more weeks to watch Jess. I'm sure Josh is making a list for me right now.
Auntie JJ came to visit for an over-nighter this week. It was great to see her, and Jess loved it! He thinks she is hilarious. Thanks for the presents, Auntie JJ!
 |
| Playing with his new toys |
Since I was home this past week, Jess and I were invited to attend a Mommy and Me Playgroup. We both had a great time. Jess is a bit of a loner, he doesn't know how to play with other kids yet, but he'll learn. I look forward to attending again this week.
Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment